06 February 2011

This Blog has been dead for long enough!

Sorry folks, I stopped posting my articles here quite some time ago. And then, for a while, whilst studying abroad, I just stopped writing full stop. I'm back on the saddle now, and have been covering Spanish football for a variety of outlets. Principally, I am the Spanish Football correspondent for Back Page Football I also write for two other blogs: 90 Minutes Plus Injury Time; And soon, the new site of the vagabond and much-travelled ex-Arsenal player, Rohan Ricketts, Column 10. In addition, I've recently guested on the United States' number one daily Soccer radio and podcast show, World Football Daily. And as far now, I'm going to bring this blog up to date with what I've been writing lately, plus my spot on World Football Daily.

No comments: